- Higher heat resistance (up to 185 degrees F.)
- High filtering capacity
- Sizing options (for locations with limited space)
- Input versatility (facilitates installations)
- Heavy-duty copolymer polypropylene main housing (for durability)
- Fast discharge rate (little or no standing water left inside units)
- Highly durable front cover (crack-resistant)
- Durable inlet spout (filter connection mechanism)
A pre-filtration system, which reduces cleaning frequency and blockages in pipes, drains and grease traps. The units are installed before the drains or grease trap. This pre-filtration system would reduce the amount of waste that would not be effectively removed by the pre-existing grease trap, and would also avoid solids in your grease trap.
The system is a simple but highly effective device that filters out most organic solids before they enter the grease trap. In doing so, it prevents organic matter (food particles) from accumulating in grease traps.
As a result, grease traps become more efficient at separating oil and grease from water. Fewer costly drain blockages occur and fewer grease trap evacuations are necessary. Installation of the waste filtration system is usually done under the sinks before the water enters the drain or the existing grease trap filtration system.